CRANBERRY PECAN MULTI-GRAIN STUFFING
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4cup fresh celery, chopped
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 bag Minute® Multi-Grain Medley, uncooked
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- salt and ground black pepper, optional
Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook 2 minutes. Add poultry seasoning, cranberries
Bring to a boil and stir in Minute® Multi-Grain Medley. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in pecans and season with salt and pepper, if desired.